The Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage and Tavern Association is proud to announce our development of the first online PLCB approved RAMP Seller/Server Course!
Save Money – Save Time
- Educate yourself of the policies
- Protect your business from liability lawsuits
- Decreased penalties for alcohol violations
- Lower insurance premiums
The Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage and Tavern Association‘s online RAMP Training for servers and sellers can improve your business today.
First online PLCB approved RAMP server/seller course
- Pint server/seller certification card from the site
- Same drill as in a classroom, employees only need your LID to register under your establishment.
- Training is valid for 2 years
- Bulk purchases available for 1-300 students. These vouchers never expire, so you may use them as you need them.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Online RAMP Server/Seller Course
What benefits do I receive as a licensee with RAMP certified employees?
Server/Seller certification is one mandatory component of completing the PLCB’s Responsible Alcohol Management Program.
By completing this program, a business owner can help shield himself from a number of liabilities. These include:
• Preventing or lowering fines associated with irresponsible alcohol service.
• Helping to lower liquor liability insurance.
• Peace of mind that your employees know and have been educated on the laws and roles of serving alcohol in the Commonwealth.
What is the benefit of having my employees take this course online rather than in a classroom setting?
The convenience! Your employees can take this course anywhere they have Internet access at anytime of the day. Sometimes classroom training courses can be inconvenient when they are not offered near your town or when employees have to take time off of work to attend them where they are held. Also, for your convenience, you can purchase bulk vouchers for your employees from 1 to 300 vouchers at a time.
How long does this online course take to complete?
With no drive time or having to schedule your staff around a classroom Server/Seller course, the online version immediately takes hours less to complete. The average time of completion is about 2 hours.
Employees can save their completed answers, take a break, and come back later to complete the course when their schedule allows.
• Employees have 30 days to complete a single purchased voucher.
• They have 90 days to complete if the voucher was purchased as part of a bulk purchase.
What if an employee fails the online Server/Seller course?
When an employee fails a classroom training session, they have to wait until another session is offered, take off work to attend, repay full price, and sit through the seminar again. However, when an employee fails the online course, they get one more chance to take it…for free! Yes, each voucher is good for a second chance at certification if the employee fails the first.
What if my employee or I have questions while we are going through the online training course?
Don’t worry; the online course is equipped with a live help desk that will answer
your questions or help guide you through the criteria.
The help desk is live Monday through Fridays from 9 a.m to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
• You can also send your questions to info@RAMPtraining.com for a prompt answer.
When do my employees receive their certification?
Employees can print their certification as soon as they have passed the online exam!
With classroom training sessions, it can take weeks to receive your RAMP
How much does the online Server/Seller course cost per employee?
Unlike classroom training sessions that can vary greatly in price this online training course costs only $25.00 per employee.
You can also benefit from signing up for a three-year PLBA Educational RAMP Server/Seller Program. With this program, you can buy bulk vouchers (1-100) for your employees to take throughout the allotted 90-day period.
It is free to sign up and by signing up, we will guarantee the set $25.00 price for your employees for three years under your LID number.
Where can I find out more information about this online course?
• Please visit www.RAMPtraining.com for more details, email info@RAMPtraining.com, and/or, call Amy Christie at 1-800-543-7683, extension 204.