Rebate Program Registration Instructions
Instructions for finalizing participation in cash back / rebate program through the Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage and Tavern Association via Dining Alliance
Please note that there is no membership fee from Dining Alliance to take advantage of this cash-back / rebate program. While some group purchasing organizations (GPOs) require a membership fee, no one from Dining Alliance will ask you for a membership fee.
- Go to my.diningalliance.com (please not the period after “my”)
- On the first screen, click on “Signup”
- On the second screen, complete all information.
- In the box that reads “Dining Alliance Sales Rep *” click on “Teresa Thorne-Mill”
- In the box that reads “Referred By” click on “Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage and Tavern Association”
- Complete all other areas before advancing to next screen
- On the third screen, click on add a distributor then select distributor
- On the fourth screen, please indicate if you have other distributors to add
- On the fifth screen, please indicate whether or not you are a member of another group purchasing organization or have any distributor manufacturer agreements. Read and sign the approval and submission form. Then click on done.
- On the sixth screen, you’ll see a thank you note from Dining Alliance. Once they have processed your information, they will send an activation link to your email that you can use to log in.
It will take about 6-9 months to start receiving rebate checks for establishments that tend to order at a higher level through a distributor. Some establishments may take longer. If rebate totals are more than $1,000 per quarter, you should receive a quarterly check. If rebate totals for any quarter are less than $1,000, Dining Alliance will roll over rebates to the next quarter until the figure is at least $1,000.
If you purchase from retail locations such as Restaurant Depot, Costco … etc., unfortunately, Dining Alliance will not be able to find you rebates. This program will help you attain rebates from distributor networks, not retail.
As a rule of thumb, you should anticipate about ½ percent return on your distributor orders. Some rebates may be higher depending what you order.
All of us at the Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage and Tavern Association are happy to bring you this service via Dining Alliance. We hope the few minutes you spend completing the electronic registration form via the instructions above helps you with your business by getting cash back from your distributor orders.